In only 24 hours, Morris successfully transitioned the management of operating assets for Origin Energy’s APLNG NPI Facility Operations in Queensland’s Surat Basin. This comprehensive portfolio of assets were previously managed by various suppliers and subcontractors and are now under one streamlined and universal management system through Morris.
30 Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) and Water Treatment Plants (WTPs) and a range of other operational assets were transitioned without a single environmental non-conformance to date.
The Morris Roving Asset Management (AM) and Facilities Maintenance (FM) teams continue to operate and maintain compliance in these areas to Origin’s high standards of environmental delivery.
These AM and FM teams operate across several village locations throughout the Surat Basin, to seamlessly deliver a planned, preventative and reactive maintenance schedule which is recorded and reported through our web-enabled Computer Maintenance and Management System (CMMS).
The Morris roving AM and FM teams consist of the following roles:
• Facility managers and supervisors
• Gas fitters
• Water treatment technicians
• Refrigeration Mechanics
The teams are supported by Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Coordinators and Engineers.
Morris offers efficiencies by performing AM and FM services in line with the following methodology:
• AM + FM services delivered by Morris’ experienced IN-HOUSE ASSET MANAGEMENT DIVISION
• FAST RESPONSE TIMES for call out services
• SELF-PERFORMANCE of operational and scheduled infrastructure maintenance
• Engagement of SUITABLY QUALIFIED AND LICENCED LABOUR, tasked appropriately
• MULTI-SKILLED TRADES STAFF engaged across a range of roles on sites
• PAY SUITABLE RATES aligned to the domestic trades market for our staff